Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE TRANSFER IN HANOI OLD QUARTER
- FREE KAYAKING
- SEAVIEW CABIN
Located on the first deck, Deluxe/Twin cabins with Seaview aims to bring you the best experience of 2 days 1 night tour on Lavender Elegance Cruise. These cabins are designed based on the classic wooden style. Each room provides guests with an exquisite, clean and quiet space. All of the cabins are fully equipped with high-class amenities. Moreover, we install large windows in each cabin. From this position, you can launch your eyes away, and see the pristine natural scenery of Halong Bay.
- No of Cabins: 8 cabins
- Size: 13 sqm/cabin
- Number of bed: 2 twin beds or 1 queen bed
- Bed size: King Bed: 2m x 1,8, Twin bed: 90 x 2m
- Max adults: 2
- Max children: 1 (up to years of age)
- Location: 1st deck
To experience Halong Bay, one of the must-visit destinations in Vietnam for foreigners, 2 days 1 night tour on Lavender Elegance Cruise would be your perfect choice. Lavender Elegance Cruise is a reputable brand crewed by a professional and dedicated team. Based on the evaluation of Tripadvisor, we are proud to rank the first in Tuan Chau area and the third in Halong area. Coming to our four-star cruise, you will be charmed by her luxury, exquisite, and intimate design. She will take you to witness the exceptional natural beauty of Halong and enjoy authentic Vietnamese seafood cuisine. Your journey to Vietnam will be incomplete if you miss visiting Halong Bay on our Lavender Elegance Cruise.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay - Kayaking - Cooking class - Squid fishing (Lunch and Dinner)
7.45 am - 8.15 am: Our journey starts from Hanoi. We pick you up at your hotel and take you to Halong by our car.
10.00 am: It takes approximately 3.5 hours from Hanoi to Halong Bay. We will stop to take a rest on the halfway in Hai Duong Province.
12.00 pm – 12.30 pm: Our car arrives at Tuan Chau Marina. The captain and crew get ready for everything to greet you aboard the Lavender Elegance Cruise. You enjoy welcome-drink and then complete your check-in procedures.
1.15 pm: Lavender Elegance Cruise starts floating on the bay. Thousands of limestone islands gradually appear in front of your eye view. We will pass by Burner Island, Fighting Cock islet, and Stone Dog. While admiring the poetic and majestic beauty of Halong Bay, our professional chefs serve you a special lunch with directly caught seafood from the sea. The cruise will bring you to explore Halong Bay according to a wonderful route where only a few cruises pass.
3.00 - 4.30 pm:
- Continuously, you have about 30 – 45 minutes for the kayaking activity around limestone mountains in Luon Cave. Here, you will feel deeply the fairy beauty of this place.
- Next, you can visit Titop Island or immerse yourself in the emerald water. More simply, you can lie lazily on the sun-deck to breathe a peaceful atmosphere.
- After that, you return to Lavender Elegance Cruise. A sunset party is waiting for you. You can see dreamy sunset on Halong Bay. Someone said that sunset was always the best time for lovers or showed deep emotions. You will float on the sea and enjoy every moment of falling sunset.
- You continue to pass by Soi Sim Beach, Rang Dua Island and stop near Sung Sot Cave.
- Meanwhile, our crew will hold a cooking class at the restaurant. You will experience the feeling to make the fried spring rolls and savor them right on the cruise.
7.30 pm: It is time for your dinner. You will enjoy a romantic dinner with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian dishes under the fanciful, sparkling night sky.
Evening activities include:
- Going squid fishing on a basket boat and then savor the fresh squid cooked by our chefs;
- Playing cards;
- Singing karaoke;
- Or sipping a glass of happy-hour drink at the bar.
At the end of a meaningful day, you fall into a good night's sleep on Lavender Elegance Cruise.
Day 2: 2 days 1 night tour on Lavender Elegance Cruise - Halong Bay - Hanoi (Breakfast and Lunch)
6.15 am: Dawn wakes up. A dynamic new day welcomes you with Taichi exercises on the sun-deck.
7.15 am: Then, you have a delicious breakfast with bakeries, coffee, and tea.
8.00 am: Your last stop is Sung Sot Cave (Surprising Cave). This is a must-visit place in Halong. You can feel like visiting a natural museum with a variety of fanciful stalactites and stalagmites.
9.30 am: Next, you do check-out procedures. You can relax and admire the picturesque scenery of Halong Bay.
10.15 am: You enjoy traditional Vietnamese dishes at lunch while the cruise sets sailing back to the mainland.
12.00 pm: You disembark from the cruise. You get on our private car and back to Hanoi city
16.30 pm – 17.00 pm: You arrive in Hanoi. We will drop you off at your hotel. Your trip to one of the must-visit destinations in Vietnam or 2 days 1 night tour on Lavender Elegance Cruise finishes.
- Cabins that fully equipped with high-quality facilities;
- Welcome drink;
- Cold handkerchief;
- Sunset Party;
- All board meals (including 01 breakfast and 03 main meals);
- Cooking class;
- Entrance fees and sightseeing fees;
- Kayak service;
- Fishing equipment, movie, and entertainment games;
- Local green tea and fresh fruit;
- 2 complimentary water in each cabin;
- Free wifi;
- Camera system on the cruise;
- On-board insurance;
- English-speaking tour guide;
- VAT tax (10%)
- Additional beverages
- Other personal expenses
- Gratuities for staffs
- All other services not mentioned in the above list
- Surcharge 30 USD/guest on public holiday including: Lunar new year, Christmas’s Eve, and New year’s Eve.
- You should send us special requests on food (diet or vegetarian) at your booking time. We need this information to prepare alternative options for you.
- Due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions, the cruise itinerary can be changed without prior notice.
- We might apply promotion policies or changes related to inclusions and exclusions. These will be informed at your booking time.
- You must bring a valid passport for the check-in procedure.
- Things need to bring: Sunglasses, Hat, Swimsuits, Insect repellent, and Cash.
- Pets are not allowed.
We apply Discount Policy for children as follows:
- Under 5 years: free of charge, sharing a room with parents
- From 5 to 9 years old: charge 75% of adult’s fare, sharing a room with parents
- Over 10 years old: charge 100% of adult’s fare, using existing bed
Charge 100% for 2 days 1 night tour on Lavender Elegance Cruise in Halong Bay.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit