Terms and conditions
1. Services of Scruise/Conclusion of contract
Once you has entered your desired service on the Scruise Platform, Scruise shall display the service information. On the basis of this information, you may, if appropriate, make an order after checking availability by placing an order to be sent to the Supplier. This action happens, after selecting your choice and being transferred to your cart, by clicking on the button “buy now” or “add to cart".
Scruise shall provide you with a confirmation of booking issued on behalf of and in the name of the Supplier, as well as a confirmation of payment. You are essentially free to use the platform itself. The invoiced amounts may be collected by Scruise on behalf of or in the name of the Supplier.
2. Payments on Scruise
We recommend certain detailed terms for payment as follows to ensure that both parties fulfill their obligations
- Deposit: It will require an amount of deposit of the total cost and depend on an individual tour basis. This should be done through one of our payment methods. In the next 24 hours of receiving the deposit, the customer will receive booking confirmation.
- Final Payment: Full payment should be done by arrival.
- Cancellation and refund
When you cancel your booking, the conditions of cancellation set out in the summary of the item will apply. Scruise advises customer to read the information in the description of the product carefully.
Provided that the product description of your supplier includes no deviating cancelation clauses, the following cancelation fees will be applied:
- At least 7 days before the tour starts: 90% refund
- Less than 7 days before the tour begins or in case of no-show: no refund
- The refund is made using the same method of payment
3. Pricing of daytourhalong.net
Local taxes on location may be paid.
Such rates defined by the Suppliers may be subject to special conditions, such as the cancelation and refund of payments made. Please check that the respective service agreement is subject to different conditions before making the reservation.
4. Payment methods
Scruise provides a payment method for booking services on the website in one of the following ways:
- Bank transfer
- Payment in cash: Pay by cash at the Scruise office within 24 hours from the time the transaction is made.
- Electronic payment gateway: Pay online with Vietnam ATM or Visa master card via VTC pay and make direct transactions on Scruise's system via the booking page.
- Pay at home: Cash on site at the request of customers (Hanoi area only)
- Dong Da, Thanh Xuan, Nam Tu Liem, Ha Dong district: Free
- Cau Giay, Ba Dinh, Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung district: Fee 30,000 VNĐ
- Bac Tu Liem, Gia Lam, Tay Ho, Thanh Tri district: Fee 50,000 VNĐ