Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE TRANSFER IN HANOI OLD QUARTER
- FREE KAYAKING
You will surely have unforgettable experiences when joining Halong Bay 1 day adventure with Cong Cruise. Cong Cruise is the first unique 1-day cruise with up to 6.5 hours of experience of the most beautiful landscapes of Ha Long Bay such as Sung Sot Cave, kayaking to Trinh Nu Cave to visit and swim here, watching Ti Top Island - the island owns one of the most beautiful beaches in Halong Bay. This is a cruise only the cruise running 3 days 2 nights to take guests. Together with a dedicated team with more than 10 years of experience in the field of 5-star standard cruise set-up, Cong Cruises is committed to providing the best experience for customers. Each member of Cong Cruise is solely responsible for fulfilling those commitments.
- Fuso Limousine cars travel on a 2-way highway.
- The schedule lasts 6.5 hours and arrives in Hanoi at 18:45 - 19:00 giving customers plenty of time to participate in evening activities on the same day.
- Unique schedule designed with the routes that night trains currently run for 3 days 2 nights, but only encapsulated in 1 day with Cong Cruise where no train has ever run, avoiding the noise and crowds of tourists.
- Old Vietnamese themed space with items reminiscent of the subsidy period.
- The maximum number of passengers on board is from 24 to 30 guests with a capacity of 48 guests.
- 2 guides for groups of 24-30 guests to take care of customers more thoughtfully.
- Bringing the Japanese style of Kikubari service into service - it is devotion and thoughtfulness.
- 7:30 - 8:00
Our limousine and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and start to depart for Halong.
Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Port, you will embark and check-in cabins. On the way, you will see the majesty and greatness of the legendary bay with thousands of different large and small limestone islands such as Dog Rock, Duck Stone and especially Thumb Rock - a beautiful limestone island shaped like a giant thumb. It represents a message of kindness that nature wants to remind travelers when passing here. The cruise will stop for 5 minutes for all passengers to take photos. After that, the cruise will continue to go towards Sung Sot Cave.
You will discover Sung Sot Cave - one of the most beautiful, majestic and exotic caves of Halong Bay. You will admire the stalactites with extremely unique, diverse and attractive shapes and colors. Furthermore, the scenery around the entrance to the cave as the pristine forest foliage, stone steps will make you feel excited and give you a really interesting feeling.
You will be served special dishes with unique flavors of Vietnamese cuisine for lunch while the cruise goes towards the Trinh Nu cave area - a pristine stop with very few boats and cruises passed by. This stop is usually designed for 3 days 2 nights tours.
When coming to Trinh Nu cave, you will have some interesting and amazing experiences such as kayaking and swimming. Please note that you need to kayak with all the tour members to reach the bathing area at Trinh Nu beach.
Afterwards, you will return to the cruise to continue the journey to Ti Top Island.
You will visit Ti Top Island and climb halfway up the mountain to admire the whole beautiful scenery of Halong Bay. You will certainly be extremely surprised to witness the wild, majestic natural scenery here.
After returning to the cruise, you can enjoy the Sunset party and participate in the cooking class. Moreover, you can enjoy Vietnamese traditional tea and coffee, make Pho rolls by yourself and admire the beautiful and romantic sunset of Halong Bay.
Return to the harbor and disembark. After that, you will prepare to turn back to Hanoi.
- 19:30 - 19:45
Arrive at Hanoi and the trip finishes.
- 2-way transfer by limousine on the freeway.
- 1 lunch on board.
- English speaking guide.
- 2 bottles of mineral water in the transfer vehicle.
- Welcome drink
- Activities: Visiting Sung Sot cave, Trinh Nu cave, swimming at Virgin beach, passing Tiptov island, kayaking.
- Activities onboard: Sunset party, Cooking class.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- 7-hour tour.
THINGS TO BRING
- Cash in VND.
- Swimwear (for kayaking and swimming).
- Sunscreen, hat and sunglasses.
- Cream against insects.
- Waterproof bag for smartphones.
- Passport (or copy).
- For traffic reasons, the shuttle bus only stops 5 minutes to pick you up. Please settle the bill (if any) with the hotel and always have your personal luggage ready to be picked up by our tour guide.
- Pick up time in Hanoi Old Quarter will be from 7:30 to 7:55.
- The pick-up point outside Hanoi Old Quarter is 14 Ngo Quyen (T-Coffee). It is used for guests who do not stay in this area.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Cancellation charge: 100%
- We do not offer refunds for any services including tour prices. There will be no refunds or exchanges for any unused tour services, this includes meals, transportation, tours and any other services included in our tours.
- We take passenger safety seriously. We have taken special measures to ensure the security and safety of our passengers. All our members are trained in emergency preparation. Safety briefings for passengers are made at the start of all our cruises so that everyone on board will know what to do in an emergency. We provide safety equipment in all cabins as well as on cruises. Our staff and crew are committed to your safety while you are aboard the Cong Cruise. If you have any specific questions about our security and safety measures at Cong Cruise, please contact us directly.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit