Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE KAYAKING
- FREE TRANSFER FROM/TO HANOI OLD QUARTER
Brand-new 4-star Glory Legend Cruise offers guests an elegant and relaxing accommodation, Deluxe Cabin Ocean View, to enjoy overnight sailing in Halong Bay. This kind of cabin is well-appointed with panoramic crystal windows overlooking the ocean. You will find it amazing to enjoy the stunning views of Halong Bay from every corner of the room. Lying on your bed, sipping a premium drink while watching the bay is definitely a comfy and memorable experience. Along with Western-style design, these spacious cabins are also equipped with full luxury amenities. This would be the highlight of the cabin, promising to bring you a modern ambiance with the best relaxation.
- Number of cabins: 14
- Location: 1st deck
- Average size: 16 sqm
- Bed: Twin/Queen size
- Maximum people allowed: 2 adults & 1 child under 12yrs
- Extra mattress: Yes
- Private seating area: Yes
With Glory Legend Cruise, guests can have a chance to experience our upgraded level of luxury services during an overnight sailing in Halong Bay. The cruise offers you the ambiance of modern and classic design, delighting your experience. Along with that, you will be served by our friendly and professional staff who are ready at all times. Moreover, the cruise’s itinerary is designed to explore out of way places in the area in an insightful and relaxing way. We also bring you to the authentic daily life to get you insight into Halong Bay. Next, you are offered an experience of local culture and gourmet dining during this memorable trip. Let’s join us to have unpacking, unforgettable vacation.
ITINERARY OF THE GLORY LEGEND CRUISE
Day 1: Hanoi - Glory Legend Cruise overnight sailing in Halong Bay
8.30 - 19.30
- We will pick you up at your hotel within Hanoi Old Quarter, then depart to Halong City. The drive will take you across the new bridge over the Red River, allowing you a chance to enjoy peaceful countryside of the Red River Delta.
- Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Island, you can take a break at Glory Legend Cruise’s lounge and our staff will greet you with a welcome drink. After that, you are transferred to the main boat of Glory. During this very short transfer, you can take a glance at amazing Halong Bay - one of seven wonders of nature.
- When onboard, you will receive a glass of welcome drink. The cruise manager will meet you to provide some safety notes and cruise briefing. You can check into your cabin afterward. Let’s see and check how comfy your own cabin is. Meanwhile, the cruise starts its sailing trip, bringing you into the magnificent nature of Halong Bay.
- Lunch will be served in the restaurant designed with glass windows so that you can enjoy the bay while savoring your meal. Various sumptuous Vietnamese dishes are on the menu, definitely enliven your taste. During the meal, the cruise will pass through many famous but quiet and pristine areas within the bay: Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Soi Sim Beach, Coconut Three Island, Fighting Cock. These areas will help you to get an eyeful of charming and beautiful nature.
- Glory Legend Cruise proceeds to Tung Sau area. This interesting area offers you a chance to witness the process of culturing pearls. You can see the local life here, see the people working on pearl fishery, watch and even experience how to grow, harvest, and to sculpture natural pearls. Besides, you may prefer to try kayaking. It would be exciting and memorable to rowing kayak on your own to explore the hidden charm or the remote places of the area.
- The next port of call in this overnight sailing in Halong bay is Titop Island. If the weather is favorable, you should take a swim here. Titop is amazing with white-sandy beach and crystal emerald water, ideal for a swim deep into it. Or you may just lie on the beach to take sunbathe, breathing the cool sea breeze and the fresh atmosphere. Another option is to take steps to the top of Titop Island. You will have a chance to get closer to nature and wild, also to enjoy an amazing panorama of Halong as reaching the peak.
- Goodbye to Titop Island, we get back to the main boat and head to Luon Bo area to drop anchor the cruise. You can relax on the sundeck while waiting for sundown. The seascape when red and orange lights of the sunset over the bay is so glorious and magnificent. You can also join a cooking class on sundeck to learn about and learn how to make spring rolls - a famous traditional Vietnamese delicacy. You will have more time to relax and make friends with other guests as we offer Happy Hour deal on drinks (buy one get one free). What is more wonderful than lazing yourself with a cool cocktail while the dark welcomes the bay.
(Option: Massage and spa service are available. Please directly book with the Cruise Manager if you want to have a treatment.)
19.30 - 23.00
- Deluxe Dinner will be served at our luxury restaurant. This gourmet dining is a set menu of Vietnamese and International combination. Feel free to notice us if you have any food preferences or allergies so that we can satisfy your taste with our best.
- After dinner, it’s your free time to join an array of interesting activities. You can make use of time to laze yourself onboard with drinks from the bar, lie under the starry sky and enjoy the night vibes of the bay. Or you may want to enjoy some chat around the bar, watching films, playing cards with friends and other guests. Besides, it would be so much fun to join the night squid fishing crew to try your luck.
- You stay in your private cabin, relax and revive your body. We end the first day of overnight sailing in Halong Bay with Glory Legend Cruise.
Day 2: Glory Legend Cruise (Halong Bay) - Hanoi
6.00 - 8.00
- You start your new day with Tai Chi session on the sundeck. This activity is ideal to wake up your body. You will deeply breathe and slowly move your body in the gentle and cool morning sea breezes.
- After Tai Chi, you will have breakfast in the restaurant. Coffee, tea and pastries are available on the menu. You can enjoy your delightful meal while reveling in the misty seascape of the bay in the morning.
8.00 - 11.30
- We drop anchor the cruise and transfer to a tender, heading to Sung Sot Cave - one of the most beautiful and biggest caves in Halong Bay. It takes about 100 steps to the entrance and you will have around 45 minutes to explore the cave. Sung Sot cave gives you a chance to see thousand-year stalactites and stalagmites in various shapes. (Highly recommend proper shoes for this exploration)
- After that, we return to Glory Legend Cruise. It’s time to do check-out procedures and settle the bill. Brunch will be served afterward.
- You have brunch in the dining room while the cruise once again passes through the magnificent limestone karsts of Halong Bay as back to the mainland. When finishing your meal, you have plenty of time to reward yourself. You can laze on the sundeck and get an eyeful of amazing scenery of Halong Bay.
- When reaching Tuan Chau Wharf, you disembark from Glory Legend Cruise. We bid farewell and end this overnight sailing in Halong Bay.
12.00 - 15.00
- The shuttle bus takes you back to your hotel in Hanoi. Once again, we will experience the newest and longest bridge crossing the Red River and enjoy the countryside landscape along the way.
- We drop you off. End of the cruise tour.
- Shuttle bus from/to Hanoi Old Quarter
- English-speaking tour guide
- All meals mentioned in the program (1 breakfast, 1 brunch, 1 lunch, 1 dinner)
- Activities: kayaking, swimming (upon weather), cooking class, tea ceremony, squid fishing, watching movies, music entertainment
- Sightseeing and entrance tickets
- A/C deluxe cabin
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, fresh fruit, fresh flowers and 2 bottles of water in each cabin
- Airfare and visa arrangement
- Massage and Spa service
- Tips, gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly mentioned above
- Children under 5yrs (sharing a cabin with parents): F.O.C
- Children from 5-12yrs (using a separate bed, sharing a cabin with parents): 75% of the adult price
- Children upper 12yrs: charged at the adult price.
Charge 100% for an overnight sailing in Halong Bay with 4-star Glory Legend Cruise.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit