Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE KAYAKING
- FREE TRANSFER FROM/TO HANOI OLD QUARTER
Terrace Suites feature elegant décor, wooden flooring, en-suite bathroom with modern Jacuzzi. These suites are spacious with its own private balcony and a sun couch enabling exquisite ocean views and a private ambiance to converse with your beloved ones. The bathroom is tastefully designed with generous crystal windows from which you can capture from any corner of Lan Ha Bay.
- Location: 1st floor
- Average cabin size: 45 sqm
- Type of bed: Twin or Double
- Maximum passenger capacity: 3 adults
- Private terrace & balcony: yes
- Private seating area: yes
If you are searching for an authentic relaxation where you will mingle with nature, why not embark on a two-day cruise on Orchid Premium Cruise to discover untouched Lan Ha Bay. We offer you the pampering you deserve, with a 5-star luxury cruise on the emerald waters of Lan Ha Bay.
This is your opportunity to seek peace in your mind with Orchid Premium Cruise – a stunning illustration of a precious pearl of Lan Ha Bay.
REASONS FOR CHOOSING ORCHID PREMIUM CRUISES
- The unique journey, visiting the most beautiful sites on Lan Ha Bay
- Luxurious design, class, modern equipment to ensure absolute safety
- A small number of rooms, outstanding room facilities, providing maximum comfort for travelers
- Large outdoor jacuzzi offers maximum relaxation
- Rich, unique cuisine, a perfect combination between Asian & European styles, prepared & presented by top chefs in Vietnam
- Room service available
- Friendly & enthusiastic staff with good English proficiency, knowledgeable about the destination and Vietnamese culture
- Depart from Tuan Chau maria, visit Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay in the same journey
- New route to explore remote and stunning areas in Lan Ha Bay.
- Unique itineraries for the balance of activities, relaxing and sightseeing.
- Go Kayaking/rowing sampan in Dark-Light Cave, one the most beautiful water cave on the Bay
- Discover and integrate to a local floating house to learn the culture (exclusive)
- Relaxing overnight in the quietest area of Lan Ha Bay.
DAY 1: HANOI – HAI PHONG - HALONG BAY - LAN HA BAY
09h10: You depart from Hanoi Old Quarter to Got Ferry Terminal – Cat Hai Town, Haiphong City by luxury sharing van at around 11h30. Our vehicle follows the expressway to save your time on the bus and extend your journey in Halong Bay, passing the longest and newest bridge in the South East Asia area. From the bridge, you have a broad overview of Vietnamese beautiful rural areas. Upon arrival, our team will welcome you at the Orchid Premium Cruises lounge with special tea before boarding.
12h15: We will assist you to step on our tender which transfers you to the Orchid Premium Cruise.
12h30: When boarding the cruise, you check in to your cabin before relaxing with Welcome Drink and listening to a brief of cruise and safety guidance from our staff. In the meantime, our vessel sets sail to navigate on the emerald water among stunning and remote islets in Lan Ha Bay.
13h00: You savor a splendid set menu lunch with delicious Vietnamese dishes in the dining room on the first floor.
14h15: Our first off-boat activity is to explore Viet Hai village, a small village surrounded by jungles and high mountains in Cat Ba National Park. It has attracted more and more foreign tourists because of pristine natural landscapes, fresh and peaceful atmosphere, and friendly people. Coming to Viet Hai village, you will experience a wide range of fascinating activities such as riding bicycle along the village path, trekking through rain forests and dark tunnel, etc. you also witness the daily life of local people.
You can choose electric car service if you want (included).
17h45: You get back to the Orchid Premium Cruise for relaxation. In the rhythm of the soothing music, travelers could contemplate the beautiful sunset moments when the sun gradually appears behind the horizon while immersing yourself into the cool water of outdoor Jacuzzi on the top deck.
Moreover, our chef will guide you on how to make some Vietnamese popular dishes. You will try your skills during the cooking class in a truly fun setting. Deluxe afternoon tea is offered to you.
In the early evening, you do not miss the skills of our outstanding bartender at the bar and take advantage of the Happy Hour deal to enjoy the great moments in the trip.
19h30: Guests will enjoy the delicate Candlelight Deluxe A La Carte in the romantic and cozy atmosphere. With distinct specialties, we promise to bring you a memorable dinner.
21h30: You are free to participate in some activities such as: trying your luck with squid fishing, enjoying the starlight of the romantic sky in the evening, drinking a cocktail at the bar.
You stay overnight on board at the Tra Bau area.
23h00: Day One program finishes.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HANOI
06h15: You wake up practice Tai Chi session on the sundeck as the first rays of the sun signals a new day over Lan Ha Bay. Before continuing our journey to Frog Lake, you enjoy breakfast and pick up the dawn on the bay.
7h45: You reach the Frog Lake area where you do kayaking to explore numerous islets and the green color of a vast sea.
9h30: Guests head back to the boat, relax and check out procedures.
10h00: You enjoy the charming beauty of the bay and a delicious brunch while the vessel cruises back to the harbor.
10h30: We treat you to a Tea Ceremony in which you can learn more about Vietnamese tea and Vietnamese culture. It promises to bring you a lot of fun.
11h35: The cruise arrives back to the quayside in the south of the bay for disembarkation where your driver waits to take you back to Hanoi.
14h00: We drop you off in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Back to your drop-off point in Hanoi. End of the trip.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sunblock, warm clothes for winter
- Camera + Film
- Insect repellent
- Original Passport
- Wide brim hat
- Swimming costume for summer
- Proper shoes for cave sharing
- Welcome drinks with a cold towel
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- English speaking butler service 24/24h
- Luxury cabins with private terrace & full ocean view, Jacuzzi & bathtub
- Complimentary fruits, snack & nuts each cabin
- Complimentary mini-bar each cabin (02 bottles of water 500ml, 02 can of coca-cola, 02 can of sprite)
- All meals onboard: 01 set menu lunch, 01 a la carte dinner, 01 set menu breakfast, and 1 set menu brunch.
- Entertainment with music, bar.
- Cookery & Vietnamese tea demonstration, cooking class, Tai Chi exercise
- Kayaking activity
- Visit Viet Hai village by bike
- Free Wi-Fi (internet connection is limited due to moving cruise and mountain nearby)
- Free library
- Sightseeing fees
- Service charges and tax
- Pick-up and drop-off services: Hanoi- Got ferry, Haiphong- Hanoi
- Airfare, visa arrangements
- Beauty spa and massage
- Drinks, gratuities
- Other personal expenses
- All other services not clearly stated above
- Children under 5 years old, sharing cabin with parents: no charge.
- Children from 5 to 12 years old, staying on a separate bed: charge 75% of the adult fare, sharing a cabin with parents.
- A child over 12 years old: charge 100%
CANCELLATION POLICY100% Charge for a two-day cruise on Orchid Premium Cruise.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit