Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE KAYAKING
- FREE TRANSFER IN HANOI OLD QUARTER
5-star Pelican Halong Cruise offers you a Halong Bay 2 days 1 night journey with experience of Deluxe Ocean View Cabin. Located on the 1st deck, this cabin is an ideal place for you to rest after a long day. Not only that, it is designed in a unique style with ingenious motifs. In addition, an airy and cozy living space with high standard amenities will make you feel comfortable when you stay here.
- Number of cabins: 14
- Location: 1st deck
- Size: 18 sqm
- Bed type: twin/queen
- Max guests: 2 adults + 1 child under 12 yrs
- Private seating area: Yes
- Extra mattress: Yes
- Amenities: air conditioner, life jackets, toilet, slippers, safety box, emergency hammer, shower, bath line, wardrobe, TV, en-suite bathroom, hairdryer, private balcony, complimentary mineral water
You will have wonderful moments and memorable experiences when joining Halong Bay 2 days 1 night journey with Pelican Halong Cruise. It is a 5-star standard cruise that fully equipped with high-class and luxurious amenities. You will not only have the opportunity to admire beautiful and famous landscapes but also participate in interesting and exciting activities. Moreover, you will rest and relax in luxurious and classy cabins designed in unique style with elegance and eye-catching motifs along with comfortable interiors. Not only that, you will be served by warm-hearted, enthusiastic and dedicated staff. It will extremely be a wonderful and exciting vacation.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay 2 days 1 night journey with Pelican Halong Cruise
8:30 - 19:30 - We will pick you up at your hotels located in Hanoi Old Quarter and depart for Halong Bay by minivan. You will travel on the longest and newest bridge in the South East Asia area. On the way, you will have the opportunity to admire the beauty of the Red River Delta countryside with many beautiful and typical landscapes such as buffaloes, green rice fields, farmers,...
- Upon arrival at Tuan Chau Island, you will have a short break to rest and enjoy a welcome drink at Pelican Halong Cruise Lounge at Block No.15.
- After that, you will transfer to Pelican Halong Cruise.
- Then you will enjoy a welcome drink, get some information about the tour and safety rules of the cruise before check-in. It’s time for you to discover Halong Bay - one of the New Seven Wonder of Nature. It is a place famous for wild nature, islets with different shapes and colors along with emerald water.
- Afterward, our professional chefs will serve you with a diverse menu of Vietnamese foods for lunch while cruising through many beautiful and famous landscapes of the bay such as Incense Burner, Dog Stone Islet, Fighting Cock, Soi Sim beach, Coconut Three Island,... You will extremely be surprised by the greatness and magnificence of nature here.
- Visit the Tung Sau area - a place covered with different shapes and colorful stones and especially famous for pearl farming. During this journey, you can see for yourself the process to create a gem, from culture to harvest and the sculpting process to shape the jewel. After this process, you can fully admire the gems you have created or the beautiful jewels of professional craftsmen. Furthermore, you can enjoy the feeling of floating in the vast ocean on the kayaks. It will surely be an unforgettable moment when you join Halong Bay 2 days 1 night journey with Pelican Halong Cruise.
- You will continue to visit Titop Island - a famous tourist destination with clear blue beach with white sand stretches. You can immerse yourself in the emerald water, relax on the beach and enjoy the fresh air. In addition, you can climb to the top of Titop Island to enjoy the feeling of admiring the beauty of Halong Bay from above.
- Turn back to the cruise and enjoy your free time while going to Luon Bo area. It’s an ideal place to anchor to stay overnight. What is more wonderful than enjoying a romantic evening in a wonderful natural space. If you want to use beauty and spa services, please book with the Cruise Manager directly (see the massage menu in advance ).
- After that, you can join a cooking class on the sundeck to learn how to make some typical dishes of Vietnamese cuisine such as Spring rolls,... From there, you will see the long-established essence of Vietnamese cuisine. Besides, you can also enjoy Happy Hour Deal at the bar: get a free drink when you buy one. It’s a wonderful time to make new friends, admire the beautiful sunset, relax on your own and so on.
19:30 - 23:00 - You will enjoy a special dinner with Deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu that prepared carefully by our skillful chefs.
- After a long day with many interesting experiences, it’s time for you to join exciting activities onboard. You can make new friends, watch movies, play card games, read books and magazines in the room, enjoy music in a romantic atmosphere under the starry sky along with trying your luck with night squid fishing. Stay overnight on board.
23:00 - Return to your cabins and it is the end of the 1st day at Halong Bay.
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
6:00 - 8:00 - Start your new day with Tai Chi exercises guided by our master on the sundeck. Tai chi also called Tai chi chuan, combines deep breathing and relaxation with slow and gentle movements. It is the perfect way for you to have an energetic body to discover new and unique things on the 2nd day.
- After that, you will enjoy a light breakfast with tea, coffee and pastries. It’s a wonderful time for you to admire the beauty of the bay in the morning along with a fresh atmosphere.
8:00 - 11:30 - You will visit Surprised Cave by tender boats. A journey lasting 45 minutes will bring you to new and exciting experiences. It is one of the most famous, biggest and beautiful caves of the bay with unique stalactites of various colors and shapes. Moreover, you can also go through 100 stone steps to reach the cave entrance. You will definitely be surprised by the magic of nature when giving this place a hidden beauty. After that, you will return to cruise by tender (Proper shoes are highly recommended while visiting here).
- Return to the cruise to pack your luggage, settle your bills and check-out.
- Enjoy your buffet brunch with various types of delicious foods while returning to the Tuan Chau Wharf. Moreover, you can admire the magnificent, majestic and fanciful beauty of the bay on the way.
- Turn back to Tuan Chau Wharf to disembark and farewell to our crew.
12:00 - 15:00 - Return to Hanoi by minivan. The trip ends.
- 2-way transfer service by shuttle minivan Hanoi - Halong - Hanoi.
- English speaking guide onboard.
- All meals onboard: 1 breakfast, 1 buffet brunch, 1 buffet lunch, 1 deluxe dinner.
- Deluxe cabins with A/C.
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief, 2 free bottles of mineral water in each cabin.
- Kayaking, Cooking class, Tai Chi sessions, swimming (upon weather), movies, squid fishing, music entertainment.
- Luxury cruise through Halong Bay (apply for 2 days 1 night vacation).
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- Air tickets, VISA arrangement.
- Beauty and spa services.
- Tips, gratuities and other personal expenses.
- All other services are not mentioned above.
WHAT TO BRING
- Camera, films
- Insect repellent
- Proper shoes for climbing
- Warm clothes for winter
- Swimsuit for summer
- Wide brim hat
- Below 5 years old: no charge (sharing room with parents ).
- From 5-12 years old: 75% of total charge (sharing room with parents ).
- Over 12 years old: full charge.
100% charge for Halong Bay 2 days 1 night journey with 5-star Pelican Halong Cruise at the last-minute price.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit