Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE TRANSFER IN HANOI OLD QUARTER
- FREE KAYAKING
- OCEAN VIEW CABIN (OPTIONAL)
Halong Bay 1 day adventure with Amazing Sails Luxury will surely bring you unforgettable moments and interesting experiences. That is shown as follows:- Unique itinerary: Amazing Sails is the first cruise in Halong that has a unique and different sightseeing route. In one day visitors will visit all 3 bays (Bai Tu Long Bay, Halong Bay and a part of Lan Ha Bay) lasting 7 hours, along with a program designed with high logic to ensure the experience to be the best.
- Cruise space: Amazing Sails is proud to be the yacht with the most space for travelers, up to over 200 sqm. It is also very suitable for indoor and outdoor recreation activities that no other day cruises on Halong Bay have.
- Room on the cruise: With the design of 4 fully-equipped rooms, Amazing Sails Luxury cruise will meet the need for private cabins for travelers who are elderly, couples or families with children. This is also a perfect choice for travelers who want to experience the feeling of sleeping on the cruise.
- Amenities: Amazing Sails features amenities only available on overnight cruises like Gym, Spa, Massage, … With these utilities, guests will have a journey to discover Halong perfectly.
- High-class transportation: 100% of transportation vehicles are two-way Limousine cars, aiming to meet the need for the most comfortable traveling.
- 7:00 - 7:45
We will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter or your private address and prepare to go to Halong Bay.
Upon arrival at Halong International Cruise Port, you will be warmly welcomed by the Amazing Sails team in the spacious and modern waiting lounge.
After that, you will embark on the cruise and go through Bai Tu Long Bay to the remote area of Halong Bay. Furthermore, you will see the mysterious, majestic and beautiful landscapes along with thousands of small islands and rocks with all shapes and colors.
Afterward, you will enjoy delicious dishes for lunch while sailing through the beautiful unspoiled natural scenery of thousands of gorgeous limestone mountains.
After that, you will visit Tien Ong cave - one of the most gigantic and beautiful natural karst caves of the bay, which is not only famous for stalactites with unique shapes and colors but also hidden among them are the typical historical and cultural values of fishermen thousands of years ago.
Then you will continue to visit Cua Van fishing village - the largest floating village in Halong Bay and have an extremely interesting experience of kayaking or bamboo boats to explore the village. Besides, you can learn more interesting information about the lifestyle and customs of the locals in the village's ancient museum.
Then you will come back Amazing Sails to enjoy your free time to take photos, have fun on the sundeck or relax in your private room. In addition, you can also choose other ways to relax such as a gym or Beauty & Body Massage.
You will participate in the fruits carving demonstration and Sunset party with delicious foods afterward. Those will certainly be extremely interesting activities.
After arriving Halong International Cruise Port, you will disembark the cruise and return to Hanoi by our limousine.
- 19:30 - 19:45
Then you will arrive in Hanoi. The trip finishes.
- Skilled English speaking guide.
- Pick-up and drop-off services in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Luxurious and modern limousine transportation service.
- Entrance and sightseeing fees.
- 2 bottles of mineral water for each person.
- Kayaking or bamboo boat.
- All meals onboard.
- Sunset party.
- Pick-up and drop-off services outside Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Spa services: Foot massage, Body massage (Need to contact to book before departure).
- Travel insurances.
- Tips, gratuities and personal expenses.
- 10% VAT.
- All other services not included in the itinerary.
- Surcharge for Ocean View Cabin (upon request)
WHAT TO BRING
- Sun cream
- Children under 4 years old: 2 adults can accompany 1 child, from the second child 50% of the adult rate.
- Children from 4 to 6 years: Surcharge 50% adult rate.
- Children from 7 to 10 years old: Surcharge 75% adult rate.
- Children from 11 years old: Adult rate.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit