Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE KAYAKING
- PRIVATE BALCONY
The Athena Executive Suite is located on the first deck with a private balcony. This room is the most reasonably priced cabin. Every cabin is decored with an outdoor sitting area and a large window, you can contemplate beautiful views of Ha Long Bay. The room has air-conditioning, LED TV, a standing shower with hot water and a private bathroom.
- No of Cabins: 10 cabins
- Cabin Location: 1st Deck
- Avg. Room Size: 25 m2
- Bed Type: Double/Twin
- Maximum Occupants: 2 adults + 1 child
- Suite Notes: Private Balcony with Ocean View, Extra (Twin) Bed available for 1 Child
Built-in 2016 and launched in 2017, Athena Luxury Cruise with 21 ensuite cabins is one of the most spacious 5-star cruises offering the 2-day itinerary in Bai Tu Long Bay. With its neoclassical design, modern facilities, cozy space, detailed service and friendly staff, the cruise ensures to bring you memorable experiences in Bai Tu Long Bay.
Athena Luxury Cruise’s highlights:
In 2016, Athena Luxury Cruise was built and it went into operation in 2017. Athena Luxury Cruise has a total of 21 cabins with neoclassical style, modern equipment, cozy atmosphere, detailed service and friendly staff. Athena Luxury Cruise will bring you memorable experiences in Bai Tu Long Bay.
Athena Luxury Cruises have itineraries and utilities like this:
- Journey to Bai Tu Long Bay, the island and rocky mountains coincide with tranquility, pristine beauty and fresh environment far from the overcrowded center of Ha Long Bay.
- The safe ship, large cabins, luxurious design, 5-star standard amenities.
- Free kayaking.
- A private balcony in all rooms.
DAY 1: HA NOI- BAI TU LONG BAY-KAYAKING-VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE
11:30: Upon arrival at Athena lounge, passengers do check-in procedures.
12:00: Guests are boarded onto the cruise after being transferred by our tender.
13:00: Then, passengers check-in their cabins onboard.
13:15: Welcome guests with a speech from the cruise manager. Then the cruise manager will read the safety instructions and regulations on board.
13:30: Buffet lunch with delicacies is served by chefs on the cruise.
14:45: In the afternoon, passengers can visit the Vung Vieng Floating fishing village. Here you can explore the area by kayaking on your own or rowing bamboo boat with the local.
15:30-16:30: It’s free time, so you can use our sauna for no extra cost if want to relax on the boat.
16:30: Contemplating the sunset on Halong Bay is a very interesting experience, guests can relax and take pictures on the sundeck.
17:00-18.30: It’s time for Happy Hour with fine drinks and cocktails: Passengers can buy 01 get 01 drink.
17:30: In the Cooking Demonstration, the chef will guide guests to make traditional Vietnamese dishes. A great chance for you to learn more about the local cuisine.
19:00: The menu is fusion. Guests can choose Vietnamese foods or European foods for dinner.
21:00: Then, passengers will take part in the Squid Fishing activity, or you can relax with opened late bar.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HA NOI
06:30: In the morning, guests are instructed to practice Tai Chi – a beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are available for guests.
07:00: Then passengers have a light breakfast on cruise. Ready for the next stop of the journey.
07:30: Next time, guests will be discovered Thien Canh Son cave in Halong Bay. It’s a beautiful cave with stalactites and stalagmites of thousand years. It’s quite hard to climb to the cave.
09:00: This is check-out time, guests pick up your things, then put outside the cabin and leave the key at the reception desk.
Staff will help you transfer luggage to the lounge. Guests pay the bill at the front desk.
09:30: On the 2nd deck, passengers have brunch at the restaurant.
10:45: The 2-day itinerary in Bai Tu Long Bay ends when Athena Luxury Cruise reaches the pier.
- Wifi connection is available onboard but may be limited due to geographical conditions.
- The itinerary is subject to change without prior notice. It depends on the weather and operation conditions. Some activities (swimming, kayaking) may be canceled due to bad weather without a refund.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements should be noticed at least 3 days before the departure date.
- The advanced booking requires all passport information before departure. Upon check-in, it is required to provide a valid passport or boarding may be denied by the port authority.
- Elderly people, people with physical health problems or kids who cannot use kayaking and need to use a bamboo boat are free of charge.
- Welcome drinks
- Travel permission, entrance and sightseeing fees
- Luxury accommodation onboard
- Meals on board: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch
- Sauna from 15.30pm -16.30pm
- Kayaking fee
- Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin
- Taxes and service charges
- Travel insurance
- Airfares, transfer service
- Visa arrangements
- Bamboo rowing boat (2.15 usd/ pax; upon your request)
- Other beverages and personal expenses
- Tips & gratuities
- Surcharge on Christmas 24/12; New Year 31/12
- All other services that not clearly mentioned
– 1 Child under 5 years old: free of charge, sharing a bed with parents.
– 1 child 5 – 11 years old: charge 75% of an adult, sharing a bed with parents.
– The second child under 5 years old: charge 75% of an adult, using an extra bed.
– Children > 11 years old: charge 100%..
* Extra bed: The third person using extra bed: price as one adult
SEE OTHER CRUISES
5-star Jade Sails
5-star Escape Sails
4-star Calypso Cruise
Learn more about best cruise Halong Bay
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit