Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE TRANSFER IN HANOI OLD QUARTER
- FREE KAYAKING
These Deluxe cabins provide you with a double bed or 2 twin beds with generous windows for your best views of Bai Tu Long Bay. Guests find these rooms wonderful for their classic design and cozy ambiance of wooden. All of our cabins on Oriental Sails offer you high-quality amenities and comforts for your enjoyment and convenience.
Oriental Sails provides you with an amazing experience of 2 days Bai Tu Long Bay for travelers seeking finest culinary, authentic destinations, and a cozy ambiance on every voyage. Combining fascinating onboard activities with charming tourist attractions around Bai Tu Long Bay, you certainly have terrific memories that will last a lifetime.
Day 1: Hanoi – Bai Tu Long Bay (L/D)
08:00 – 08:30 You are collected from your hotel and driven to Halong International Cruise Port. After 3,5 hours, you reach Oriental Sails JSC’s private waiting hall – The OS Lounge and then check-in.
12:15 – 12:45 Our boat transfers you to Oriental Sails. Our staff provides you with some information about the cruise and safety instructions.
13:00 – 15:30 A splendid lunch is ready for you to enjoy.
The cruise moves to Bai Tu Long Bay where Vung Vieng fishing village – spectacular landscapes and peaceful life of the local fishermen. You can explore the village via kayaks or have a comfortable trip via local rowing boats immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters.
17:30 – 18:00 You get back to the cruise to enjoy the magnificent sunset. We offer you the Happy Hour taking place at the bar including special beverages and cooking demonstration that you can learn how to prepare delicious dishes.
19:00 – 19:30 You can spoil yourself with tasty dinner. After dinner, you can relax with squid fishing, singing, dancing until 22h00 or just gossiping.
You stay overnight on board at Cong Do.
Day 2: Bai Tu Long – Hanoi (B/L)
06:30 – 07:00 Tai Chi exercise is the best way to start a new day on Bai Tu Long Bay.
07:00 – 09:00 You will be enchanted when sipping an early morning cup of tea or coffee and enjoying breakfast to watch the stunning sea views unfold before you. The final visit of the trip is Thien Canh Son cave.
09:30 It’s time to check out your room. We are available to bring your luggage to the reception area.
09:30 – 11:00 We sail closer to the harbor. After early lunch, you transfer from Oriental Sails at 12h00 from board our transfer boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi.
12:00 – 16:30 You get on your vehicle to return to Hanoi. 2 days Bai Tu Long Bay ends here.
- Round-trip vehicle: Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi
- Waiting room at Halong International Cruise Port.
- All meals on board;
- Comfortable cabins with fully equipped amenities;
- Tour guide can speak English;
- Kayaking or Bamboo Boat service;
- Tai Chi session
- Cooking class
- 3G is available in public area
- Entrance tickets
- Welcome drink, complimentary fresh fruit
- Complimentary: a bottle of water per person on vehicle and in cabin
- Service fees, insurance on board
- Personal expenses
- Other services not clearly mentioned in the conclusions.
- What to bring: cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports and cash.
- Guests must bring original passports for check-in on board.
- Guests must provide personal information for reservation before departure.
- The pan may vary slightly due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without notice in advance.
- We apply promotion policy, any change related to inclusions and exclusions will be informed upon booking.
- For safety reasons, We highly recommend these below passengers not to stay overnight on board to for safety:
- People with disabilities: physical or sensory
- People who have symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed, epilepsy…
- People who are older than 80
- People who are overweight (>120kg)
- New Year Eve Gala Dinner Compulsory: 30 USD/person
Ages of children are counted according to the year of birth:
- 1 child from 0 to 5 years old, staying cabin with 2 adults: free of charge => sharing foods with parents
- 1 child from 6 to 11 years old, staying cabin with 2 adults: charge 75% of adult price;
- 1 child over 11 years old, staying cabin with 2 adults: charge 100% of the adult price;
- We also provide opposite rooms, side-by-side rooms, extra mattresses (maximum 01 mattress/ 01 room) if you request.
SEE OTHER CRUISES
5-star Wonder Bay Cruise
5-star Jade Sails
4-star Oasis Bay Party Cruise
How to travel from Hanoi to Halong Bay
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit