Safe PaymentPay with the world’s most payment methods.
ConfidentialProtection covers your purchase and personal data.
Best serviceAssist you At the heart of the image.
- FREE KAYAKING
- FREE TRANSFER IN HANOI OLD QUARTER
Consistently, one of the best things to do on a Halong Bay-Lan Ha Bay is to take a day tour on Serenity Luxury Day Cruise. We provide you with a unique schedule to explore further into remote spots in the bay. Serenity Luxury Day Cruise with 5-star ranking is a great option for visitors who seek for a difference in the natural wonder.
- Follow the highway Hanoi- Hai Phong – Ha Long to save time from Hanoi to Halong down to only 2.5 hours.
- Our cruise is a perfect combination of contemporary styling and luxurious design.
- The schedule lasts 7 hours with a distinct route.
- An elegant taste of Vietnamese culinary
- Various activities: Trung Trang Cave excursion, swimming, kayaking, bamboo boat riding, etc.
ITINERARY OF A DAY TOUR ON SERENITY LUXURY DAY CRUISE
7:00 – 7:30 | Pick-up at Hanoi and depart to Halong
Serenity Luxury Day Cruise collects you from your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter. Then our bus transfers you to Halong city for about 2.5 hours while it stops for a 15-minute break on the halfway.
10:15 | Check-in Serenity Luxury Day Cruises
After reaching Tuan Chau Wharf, we transfer you by tender to Serenity Day Cruise.
11:15 | Explore Trung Trang Cave
Then you are warmly welcome with a welcome drink while enjoying a stunning scenery of thousands of limestone karsts in Halong Bay.
The cruise navigates on the blue water to head to Gia Luan Port, passing through pristine karst caves. Then we drop anchor before proceeding to Trung Trang cave, where is well-known not only for its natural beauty but also for its archeology.
- Important Note: From 15/04 to 15/10, Trung Trang Cave will not be available in inclusions of the itinerary. Alternatives are to go swimming and sunbathe in the Three Peaches Area. We offer you to either go swimming or do kayaking to discover the most famous and charming spots in Lan Ha Bay.
12:45 | Buffet Lunch on cruise
After returning the Serenity Luxury cruise, you savor a delightful lunch prepared for you by our wonderful chef in an intimate romantic setting. We progress to Lan Ha Bay, a tranquil corner distinguishing from bustling Halong Bay.
14:00 | Bright & Dark Cave area
We arrive at the Bright & Dark Cave area by doing kayaking or bamboo boat. You are passionate about passing through the tunnel and admiring the most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites hide in the cave. Unique limestone islets and mountains have existed for thousands of years.
16:00 | Our cruise slowly cruises back to the harbor, where our visitors disembark.
17:00-17:30 | You get on the vehicle which transfers you to your drop-off point in Hanoi Old Quarter.
19:30 | A day tour on Serenity Luxury Day Cruise finishes here.
- Round-trip transfer
- 7 hours cruising with Serenity Luxury Cruise
- Lunch is served on board (group from 15 guests: buffet lunch, group under 15: set menu)
- Entrance and sightseeing tickets
- Kayaking and swimming activity
- Trung Trang Cave exploration
- Vietnamese & English speaking tour guide during the trip
- A complimentary bottle of water on the bus
- Gratuities for tour guide/staff on the boat
- Other personal expenses
- Apply a surcharge on national holidays
- Children upon 3 years old, traveling with adults: free of charge. They will sit on adults’ lap during the transfer on the bus. Otherwise, a separate seat for them will be charged $20.
- Children from 3 to 6 years old: charge 50% of the total price. Separate seats and adult meals are offered for them.
- Children from 7 to 8 years old: charge 25% of the total price. Separate seats and adult meals are offered for them.
- Children from 9 years old: charge 100%.
Cancellation policyCharge 100% for a day tour on Serenity Luxury Day Cruise.
Purpose of collecting personal information
Scruise collects the customer's personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
Make and manage booking of services and export the service confirmation slip to Customer
Implement and manage marketing activities, provide promotional information to customers, such as sending the latest updates on promotional information and new offers relating to our products and services
Provide upgrade and service change solutions to serve customer needs
Manage, analyse, evaluate data related to customer data to build a sales policy and appropriate customer service
Receiving customer's information, suggestions, suggestions and complaints to improve the quality of Scruise's services
Contact the customer to resolve customer requests
Ensure security, safety and enhanced safety for online payment transactions
Types of collected information
The types of personal information that Scruise collects from customers include:
Personal information such as name, gender, date of birth, passport number or other personal identification document, nationality, language
Contact information such as phone number, mailing address, email address, fax number
Payment information if you pay with a credit or debit card such as your cardholder's name, card number, expiry date
The above personal information is required for specific services, the client has the right to refuse or not provide the full information requested. In that case, Scruise can not provide customers with full and quality services
Scruise needs assistance from the client in ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the information collected. So please notify us of any changes to the customer's personal information by contacting us through the forms published on the website
Methods of collecting information
We use Personal Data and other information is collected through the Website to provide you with customized products and services, to build features that make the service on the Website easier to use. And to contact you about these services. This includes faster purchase requests, better customer support and timely notification of new services and special offers. Sometimes, Scruise may contact you to ask for feedback about our use of the Website, to help us improve the Website's quality, or to offer special savings or promotions as a Website user if you have indicated that you agree to receive such information.
Storage time of collected information
Scruise will store the Personal Information provided by Customer on our internal systems in the process of providing services to Customer or until the collection purpose is completed or when Customer requests to cancel their information.
The disclosure of collected information
Customer's Right to Personal Information Collected
Any Customer who provides Personal Information to Scruise has the following rights:
Request a review of the collected information
Request a copy of the collected information
Request to edit and supplement the information collected
Request to stop collecting information
Request the removal of the collected information
Customers may exercise the above rights by accessing the website themselves or contacting us via email or contact details published on the Scruise website.
Where Customer provides Scruise with inaccurate or incomplete Personal Information to verify Customer's identity, we are unable to protect Customer's privacy rights as prescribed above.
Cookies are only used by Scruise to save the status of Language and Market during the Customer's last visit at the computer for the purpose of returning this status to the Customer for the next visit